PRICE LIST & INSTRUCTION
FOR CHINA VISA & OTHER DOCUMENTS APPLICATION
—— Effective from January 1, 2019——
Since Jan 01, 2019, the policy of China Visa application has been changed dramatically. Compared with previous procedure, the current one is much more complicated, including 10 pages on-line application form, making appointment on-line, finger prints collecting, and more supporting documents required.
China Travel Service will continuously provide our experience and expertise. We are willing to serve you based on the new regulations to turn the complication to ease for you application.
We provide all-inclusive service which is the most welcome one by our clients. We also provide itemized services, like filling the application form only, etc.
Please contact us by phone, email or by visiting our office. Our staff will give you an explanation in detail.
(604) 872-8787 – Vancouver; (416) 979-8993 – Toronto;
– 5 BUSINESS DAYS
– 4 BUSINESS DAYS
|Single Entry – other country citizen||$285||$385|
|Multiple Entry – other country citizen (6 months)||$350||$450||Previous Multi visa required|
|Hong Kong visa – Chinese passport holder||$180||–|
|– Other passport holder||$350||–||–|
|Vietnamese Visa (single entry only)||$185 (7 days)||$285 (4 days)||–|
|Document Legalization – Civil||$220||$320||–|
|Document Legalization – Commercial||$300||$390||–|
APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Original Passport – minimum validation – 6 months from the planning departure day, minimum 2 totally blank pages;
- One 48 x 33 (mm) Color Photo – taken within six months, must be white background, no jewelry, no glasses, (paper print-out is NOT accepted), prepared by photo shops; NO signature required; digital photo is required at the pixels of 354X472—420X560.
- Payment – money order , bank draft (payable to CHINA TRAVEL SERVICE), cash or credit card payment authorization;
- Return Envelop – if return delivery is required, please prepare a prepaid, self-addressed, registered, express envelop (strongly recommend using FedEx );
- Original Canadian Immigration Document – for 3RD country passport holder only, like PR card, work or study permit…;
- Official Invitation Letter from China – for business visa application only, the letter shall have all inviter’s information;
- Please call us for details regarding Working Visa, Study Visa, Hong Kong Visa.
- For first time China Visa applicant originally immigrated from China, please call us for instruction in detail.
Since the requirements keep changing, please call us for most updated information.
- We are service provider and not able to guarantee the visa will be granted from the Consulate General of China;
- We will NOT be responsible for any missing passport(s) during mailing (in/out); please use registered courier service. Highly recommend using FedEx, UPS, Purolator, and DHL…;
VANCOUVER OFFICE: 1245 West Broadway, Suite 106, Vancouver BC V6H 1G7; Tel: 604.872.8787; Fax: 604.873.2823;
TORONTO OFFICE: 100 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 780, Toronto ON M2N 6N5; Tel: 416.979.8993; Fax: 416.979.8220;
Invitation Letter Form – Canadian Passport holder who was originated from China
Visa Application Form of Hong Kong
Visa Application Form of Vietnam
Application Form for Notarization or Certification
Credit Card Authorization Form – YYZ
Credit Card Authorization Form – YVR